In 1998, I established “Kelly Webworks,” a sole proprietorship web hosting company focusing on small businesses and not-for-profits organizations. In particular, we specialize in supporting a anthropologically- and health-related organizations.
- BARFAA | Midwest Bioarchaeology & Forensic Anthropology Association (website)
- The Grain Handling Safety Coalition (website)
- Clean Air for Everyone (website)
- Craniosupport: links to online support groups
- The Anthropologist in the Field
- International Conference for the 50th anniversary of the first Lapita excavation / Conférence internationale pour le cinquantenaire de la première fouille de Lapita
- More hosted websites and activities at Another Internet Presence