Kevin M. Kelly
- is a broadly-trained anthropologist (BA, Anthropology, U Iowa; AM, PhD, Anthropology, U Illinois-Urbana)—a human biologist—whose interests focuses on cultural, behavioral & biological facets of human health in the context of human variation & adaptability and whose publications address issues in anthropology, child health, environmental health, occupational health, evolutionary biology, immunology and surgery.
- is an associate research scientist in the College of Public Health at the University of Iowa.
- is an adjunct associate professor in the Department of Anthropology, the Department of Community & Behavioral Health and the Department of Occupational & Environmental Health at the University of Iowa.
- is Center Coordinator & Evaluation and Statistic Program Co-Director, Healthier Workforce Center for Excellence.
- is the Managing Editor of Science Dialogues.
- is a consultant to Cranial Technologies, Tempe, AZ.
- is a SAS® User with 30-plus years of programming and consulting experience.
- is a Fellow of the American Anthropological Association.
- is former Associate Member of the Plastic Surgery Research Council.
- is a former Senior Scientist/Supervisor in the Department of Clinical Research, Medical City Dallas Hospital, Dallas, TX.
- is a vocal advocate for using the Internet to share information and--since 1998--the sole proprietor of Kelly Webworks.
- is seeking an academic appointment that will allow him to share his research experiences and ongoing research with students.
- can be contacted using the information listed here.
- A prospective case study of cranial orthotic treatment of infants with isolated deformational brachycephaly. (with TR Littlefield, JA Riggs)
Random Thoughts & Plans