Kevin M. Kelly
- is a broadly-trained anthropologist (BA, Anthropology, U Iowa; AM, PhD, Anthropology, U Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) whose interests focuses on cultural, behavioral & biological facets of human health in the context of human variation & adaptability and whose publications address issues in anthropology, child health, environmental health, occupational health, evolutionary biology, immunology and surgery (i.e., a human biologist).
- is an associate research scientist in the College of Public Health at the University of Iowa.
- is an adjunct associate professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Iowa.
- is an adjunct associate professor in the Department of Community & Behavioral Health at the University of Iowa.
- is Deputy Director, Healthier Workforce Center of the Midwest.
- is Research Scientist, Environmental Modeling and Exposure Assessment Facility, Environmental Health Sciences Research Center at the University of Iowa.
- is a member of the University of Iowa Research Council.
- is a consultant to Cranial Technologies, Tempe, AZ.
- is a SAS® User with 30-plus years [Yikes!] of SAS® programming and consulting experience.
- is a Fellow of the American Anthropological Association.
- is a past Associate Member of the Plastic Surgery Research Council.
- is Treasurer-elect, Society for Anthropological Sciences.
- is the former Center Coordinator & Evaluation and Statistic Program Co-Director, Healthier Workforce Center at the University of Iowa.
- is a former Senior Scientist/Supervisor in the Department of Clinical Research, Medical City Dallas Hospital, Dallas, TX.
- is a vocal advocate for using the Internet to share information.
- can be contacted using the information listed here.
Total Worker Health
Bucket List Research Questions
- Was Amazon depopulated by the European introduction of malaria?
- Did increased human life expectancy serve as the tipping point for sedentism?
- Do FDA-approved cranial helmets/bands correct positional brachycephaly?